MOUNT POCONO, Pa. - A juvenile was found unconscious and near deceased in a Mount Pocono apartment Thursday, according to police.
Pocono Mountian Regional Police arrested 21 year-old John Patrick Davison after Davison told police he purchased heroin for himself and the minor.
Davison told police the juvenile became unresponsive after they used the heroin together at an apartment in the 1300 block of Pocono Boulevard.
Davison was arrested in charges of corruption of a minor, tampering with evidence and possession of a controlled substance.
He was remitted to Monroe County Correctional Facility after not posting bail.
A jury in Pike County heard more emotional testimony Tuesday from the family of Eric Frein.Read More »
- Police ambush killer won't take stand in bid to spare life
- Fire destroys home in Schuylkill Township
- Shenandoah Sentinel creator has big plans
- Eric Frein's father, mother testify during penalty phase
- BonTon carries Pottsville pottery-maker's products
- Judge refuses competency hearing for police ambush killer
- Berks County officials continue to discuss partnership with ICE
- Hanover Township hears Turkey Hill liquor license request
- Multi-Purpose skatepark in the works in Reading
- Updated A little rain this morning; otherwise mostly cloudy and turning milder today
- Reading Planning Commission moves forward on subdivision of Fromm Electric
- A career (and a giraffe) is born
- North Catasauqua Borough Council give sinkhole house owner an ultimatum
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Bethlehem makes Forbes' top 25 best places to retire
- House advances bill to let restaurants sell takeout liquor