STROUDSBURG, Pa. - Detectives in the Monroe County District Attorney's office want your help to locate wanted fugitive Kenneth Reddick.
Reddick is wanted after skipping court while out on bail for possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance.
He is also wanted on a second bench warrant for the skipping court in another county for the same offense.
The six-foot-two Reddick is a 30-year-old male from Effort.
He is supposedly homeless and going from one friend's house to another in an attempt to elude authorities.
Reddick is known to frequent bars on Main Street in Stroudsburg as well as the Luna Rosa bar/restaurant in Polk Township.
If you see Reddick, or you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact Detective Robert E. Burns of the DA's detective division at 570-517-3059 or call 911.
- Updated Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- Updated Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying
- Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- Updated Fund established for family of fallen Delaware trooper
- New I-80 WB closed due to an ATV and car wreck
- Updated Civic Theatre in Allentown launches capital campaign
- Updated Health Beat: Alzheimer's or something else?
- Updated Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- Feds force shore town to give more parking near beach
- 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting