Maintenance on the Lehigh Tunnel is expected to cause traffic delays on the northeast extension.
Wednesday, August 6, crews will be performing tunnel maintenance from approximately 8:00am - 2:00pm.
During this time, traffic will be diverted out of the northbound tunnel and both north and southbound traffic will use the southbound tunnel -- one lane of each direction.
The Lehigh Tunnel is located between milepost 70 and 71 between the Lehigh Valley and Mahoning Valley exits.
If rain delays the project, it will take place on Thursday.
A Hamburg man is behind bars on a long list of charges for allegedly stealing a car and leading police on a high-speed chase through parts of two counties.Read More »
- Fmr CIA Director reportedly accused Michael Flynn of working to oust Fetullah Gulen
- Blakeslee woman killed in Hamilton Twp. crash
- I-80 West reopens after tractor trailer overturns in Monroe Count
- Main jury picked in trial of barracks shooting suspect
- 4 Pennsylvania GOP congressmen now oppose health care bill
- Stroudsburg teacher negotiations continue
- Martin Tower remediation discussed
- BASD officials respond to accusations
- Red Knight fever reaches city council; parade in the works
- Ex-church official due in court as lawyers plan for retrial
- Police investigating Route 562 crash in Exeter
- Some fog this morning and periods of rain today
- Reading Area Water Authority forensic audit to be released
- Ron Angle returns for third stint on Bangor Area School Board
- Life Lessons: Social media: Fire your boss?
- Allentown man hits trifecta facing DUI, drug and assault charges