LEHIGHTON, Pa. - Police in Carbon County are searching for an armed bandit who robbed a Lehighton pharmacy.
It happened at around 3:10 p.m. Saturday inside the First National Pharmacy in the 100 block of North First Street in Lehighton.
A white male brandished some type of weapon and demanded money from the cashier, poilce said.
The bandit ran behind the counter and grabbed cash from the register before fleeing. police said.
Nobody was hurt.
The robber was wearing over-sized prescription glasses, black hoodie, black cargo pants and black and gray sneakers.
Anybody with information is asked to call police at 610-377-4003.
- Updated Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- Updated Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying
- Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- Updated Fund established for family of fallen Delaware trooper
- New I-80 WB closed due to an ATV and car wreck
- Updated Civic Theatre in Allentown launches capital campaign
- Updated Health Beat: Alzheimer's or something else?
- Updated Pottstown police going door to door in borough
- Feds force shore town to give more parking near beach
- 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting