POTTSVILLE, Pa. - A local beer is making a big move on Monday, debuting in a neighboring state for the first time.
Yuengling, brewed in Pottsville, will start being distributed in Columbus, Ohio and the northeast part of the state Monday.
The beer is expected to be shipped to other parts of the state by next month.
Ohio is the 14th state that Yuengling is distributed in.
Yuengling is the oldest beer brewer in the U.S.
Police said the suspicious death of a man found in his Schuylkill County home earlier this week has been ruled a homicide.Read More »
- Alpine Mountain Ski area sold
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- Updated Sunday mainly dry, but showers overnight
- Updated Coroner identifies man found dead in Schuylkill River
- Memorial honors Lehigh Valley veteran
- Artvana could take the place of former Mayfair Festival
- Former Phillies pitcher Jim Bunning Passes Away at 85
- Gregg Allman of the Allman Brothers Band Dies at Age 69
- Holiday travelers will encounter rising prices at the pump
- Updated Man's 'suspicious' death in Frackville ruled a homicide
- Summer recipes on the grill
- World War II veteran discusses issues faced by those returning from war