MAHONING TOWNSHIP, Pa - Mahoning Township police are searching for a suspected drug dealer.
According to the police, a search warrant was issued for the Orchard Road home of Joshua Yorgey, 36.
When Mahoning Township and Lehighton police raided the home Wednesday night, Yorgey was not there.
However, they say the found meth, suspected heroin, syringes, a scale, plastic baggies, and a marijuana pipe.
A felony warrant has been issued for Yorgey who is charged with possession with intent to deliver, several counts of unlawful possession of a controlled substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Police urge anyone who sees Yorgey to call 911.
Earlier in the day, police say they stopped a vehicle leaving the home and arrested two people, Jennifer Gongora, 31, of Kunkletown, who was wanted on a warrant out of Monroe County, and Travis George, 25, of Slatington, who allegedly had meth and a pipe.
Six suspects have been identified in the attack, but only three have been arrested and charged so far.Read More »
- Blakeslee woman killed in Rt. 115 head-on collision
- Route 115 reopens after fatal crash
- Route 611 closed after vehicle runs into pole
- 2 males break window to enter elementary school
- Pa. Turnpike reopened after wreck in Lehigh Tunnel
- Friends remember Chris Hixon, LV native killed in Florida shooting
- 3 arrested in stabbing of East Stroudsburg student
- Behind-the-scenes preview of the 2018 Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- Philadelphia's Coldilocks, oldest polar bear in US, dies
- Updated Allentown investigates city malware breach
- Updated Early end Tuesday to testimony in Allentown pay-to-play trial
- Updated Life Lessons: Laundry pod challenge
- Updated Teacher gets probation for indecent contact with student
- Smucker: New congressional map result of 'judicial activism'
- Months-long bridge project closes Blacksmith Road in Amity
- National student walkout planned for March 14 to protest gun violence