MAHONING TOWNSHIP, Pa - Mahoning Township police are searching for a suspected drug dealer.
According to the police, a search warrant was issued for the Orchard Road home of Joshua Yorgey, 36.
When Mahoning Township and Lehighton police raided the home Wednesday night, Yorgey was not there.
However, they say the found meth, suspected heroin, syringes, a scale, plastic baggies, and a marijuana pipe.
A felony warrant has been issued for Yorgey who is charged with possession with intent to deliver, several counts of unlawful possession of a controlled substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Police urge anyone who sees Yorgey to call 911.
Earlier in the day, police say they stopped a vehicle leaving the home and arrested two people, Jennifer Gongora, 31, of Kunkletown, who was wanted on a warrant out of Monroe County, and Travis George, 25, of Slatington, who allegedly had meth and a pipe.
- East Stroudsburg Salvation Army needs a little help this year
- Thieves steal $100K from scrap metal company
- Pizza delivery driver shot in East Stroudsburg dies
- State Police: Trooper fires on man after he points weapon
- Neighbors of shooting victim 'devastated' by pizza delivery incident
- Pizza delivery driver ambushed, shot; 3 charged with attempted homicide
- Updated Police: Armed man barricades himself inside Quakertown home
- Updated Community comes together to support Lukens family
- Bethlehem Police identify man accused of shooting ex-girlfriend, her new boyfriend
- Updated Mother of fallen Berks serviceman speaks at Wreaths Across America
- 2 charged in Monroe burglaries
- PHOTOS: Ribbon cutting ceremony on Kenhorst Boulevard
- History's Headlines: Christmas constroversy
- Valley Forge Baptist Academy handbell choir performs Christmas classics
- Spirit of Giving: Allentown Rescue Mission
- Raszler defense attorney requests evidence from Horvath trial