NORTH MANHEIM TWP., Pa. - A seven-year-old boy and a man were killed in a two-car crash in Schuylkill County Saturday afternoon.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. at the intersection of Route 61 and Market Street in North Manheim Township.
The boy was a passenger in one car.
The driver of the other car, Mark Naftzinger, 57, of New Ringgold also died.
State Police said several others were hurt.
The crash is still under investigation.
Nicole Murray, 24, was found dead in the rear of a property at the 500 block of Foliage Drive in Tunkhannock Township sometime after 4 p.m.Read More »
- Police investigate body found in Monroe County
- 5 Schuylkill County boroughs, townships nominated as Opportunity Zones
- Air pistol, pocket knife found on Pottsville Area HS student
- 6 face felony charges in relation to stealing $336K from Pa. agency
- Local counties receive funding for summer internship programs
- Mount Pocono man wanted for homicide in Wayne County
- Coroner identifies woman found dead in Monroe County
- Bloomsburg mayor accused of soliciting prostitutes
- Food Truck food drive draws a crowd
- WFMZ & Dorney Park Team Up For 2nd Food Truck Food Drive For Second Harvest
- Police investigating shots fired at Allentown tattoo shop
- State police seeking information on jewelry theft in Bucks County
- Funeral for Barbara Bush held Saturday
- History's Headlines: Charles Ellet: Bridge builder, warrior, Pennsylvanian
- Easton resident finds drawers disturbed after letting in fake water company employee
- Holistic health coach talks Spring detox diet