NORTH MANHEIM TWP., Pa. - A seven-year-old boy and a man were killed in a two-car crash in Schuylkill County Saturday afternoon.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. at the intersection of Route 61 and Market Street in North Manheim Township.
The boy was a passenger in one car.
The driver of the other car, Mark Naftzinger, 57, of New Ringgold also died.
State Police said several others were hurt.
The crash is still under investigation.
It was a packed house at Most Blessed Trinity Parish in Tremont, as parishioners gathered to welcome Rev. Alfred Schlert, Bishop of Allentown.Read More »
- Driver ejected after car rolls 100 feet off highway
- Chestnuthill woman, 21, reported missing
- Car runs off road, jumps sidewalk in Jim Thorpe
- Lehighton man killed in crash on Northeast Extension
- Route 125 remains closed due to unknown causes of sinkhole
- Monroe County man heads to trial in death of 4-year-old son
- Updated Police, ATF seek cause of 3-alarm fire that gutted business
- Updated Police: Lower Mount Bethel man shot, killed stepson after argument
- Ivanka Trump to discuss tax plan at town hall in Bucks
- Updated Man allegedly tries to run from police, ditches illegal gun
- Driver allegedly tells police he'll fail sobriety tests
- PHOTOS: Fire, investigation at Evans Food Distributors
- More arrested, sought after multi-million dollar drug bust
- New bishop of Allentown Diocese visits Tremont church
- Life Lessons: Extreme couponing
- 3-alarm fire damages family-owned food wholesaler in Bern