NORTH MANHEIM TWP., Pa. - A seven-year-old boy and a man were killed in a two-car crash in Schuylkill County Saturday afternoon.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. at the intersection of Route 61 and Market Street in North Manheim Township.
The boy was a passenger in one car.
The driver of the other car, Mark Naftzinger, 57, of New Ringgold also died.
State Police said several others were hurt.
The crash is still under investigation.
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Truck goes off cliff, lands on railroad tracks
- Allentown police looking for driver who hit, dragged boy on bike
- XO Communications cutting more than 50 jobs in Berks
- Northampton DA investigates trooper-involved shooting
- Fidget Spinners causing controversy in schools
- Giraffe arrives at Lehigh Valley Zoo
- BCAP holds open house at new location in downtown Reading
- Report: MGM/Sands sale falls through
- Leesport VFW honors young soldier home from service
- Township manager says development at Braden Airpark in early stages
- Pennsylvania moves to comply with federal Real ID law