NORTH MANHEIM TWP., Pa. - A seven-year-old boy and a man were killed in a two-car crash in Schuylkill County Saturday afternoon.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. at the intersection of Route 61 and Market Street in North Manheim Township.
The boy was a passenger in one car.
The driver of the other car, Mark Naftzinger, 57, of New Ringgold also died.
State Police said several others were hurt.
The crash is still under investigation.
Ever since Mark Isaiah was a little boy he wanted to be a singer.Read More »
- Jury selection complete in Eric Frein case
- Man leads officers on 2-county chase in stolen car, police say
- Fmr CIA Director reportedly accused Michael Flynn of working to oust Fetullah Gulen
- Blakeslee woman killed in Hamilton Twp. crash
- I-80 West reopens after tractor trailer overturns in Monroe Count
- Main jury picked in trial of barracks shooting suspect
- 100+ nursing home residents evacuated after water main break
- 19 charged in drug bust across Lehigh, Northampton counties
- Poconos singing sensation finding success on "The Voice"
- New Whitehall Rotary Club gets ready to serve
- 4 men heading to trial in killing near Pagoda in Reading
- 3 arrested in bust of marijuana grow operation near Pottstown
- New Lehigh Valley Comprehensive Planning Committee discusses regional development opportunities
- PA Supreme Court sides with firefighters in dispute with Allentown
- Former executive admits to theft from Berks company
- Reading's homeless treated to 5-star dining experience