WEST MAHANOY TWP., Pa. - The man accused of injuring his daughter's boyfriend Oct. 15 at a motel in Schuylkill County is now in custody.
Court records report Donald Jenkins was arraigned Wednesday in Schuylkill County Court. His preliminary hearing is scheduled for Nov. 6. with MDJ Christina Hale in Frackville.
According to previous reports, Jenkins, 40, went to the hotel room at the motel where his daughter and her boyfriend were staying and an argument began.
Investigators say at some point Jenkins shot the victim in his upper left leg and groin area and then ran from the motel.
Jenkins faces charges of aggravated assault, burglary, recklessly endangering another person and more.
An alleged attempt to steal manhole covers has landed two men behind bars.Read More »
- Schuylkill River Heritage Area adopts new name, logo
- East Stroudsburg University faces over $5M budget deficit
- One Tank Trip: Pocono Indian Museum
- DA: Heroin dealer convicted in Monroe County
- DA: Business owner deceives customers, faces felony theft charges
- Lehigh Valley Hospital's Pocono West campus approved
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Reading Holiday Parade brings out some holiday cheer
- Periods of rain tonight and becoming increasingly windy
- Santa and ABATE bring Christmas a little early
- $30,000 reward offered for man who shot and killed officer near Pittsburgh
- Chainsaw explosion kills man from York County
- AP: Wolf starting to look like 'two-term Tom' as 2018 approaches
- Updated Heartwarming video lands local family on Ellen Show
- Last-minute Thanksgiving tips from ShopRite
- Reward offered for info on Hunterdon County arson