WEST MAHANOY TWP., Pa. - The man accused of injuring his daughter's boyfriend Oct. 15 at a motel in Schuylkill County is now in custody.
Court records report Donald Jenkins was arraigned Wednesday in Schuylkill County Court. His preliminary hearing is scheduled for Nov. 6. with MDJ Christina Hale in Frackville.
According to previous reports, Jenkins, 40, went to the hotel room at the motel where his daughter and her boyfriend were staying and an argument began.
Investigators say at some point Jenkins shot the victim in his upper left leg and groin area and then ran from the motel.
Jenkins faces charges of aggravated assault, burglary, recklessly endangering another person and more.
Six suspects have been identified in the attack, but only three have been arrested and charged so far.Read More »
- Blakeslee woman killed in Rt. 115 head-on collision
- Route 115 reopens after fatal crash
- Route 611 closed after vehicle runs into pole
- 2 males break window to enter elementary school
- Pa. Turnpike reopened after wreck in Lehigh Tunnel
- Friends remember Chris Hixon, LV native killed in Florida shooting
- 3 arrested in stabbing of East Stroudsburg student
- Behind-the-scenes preview of the 2018 Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- Philadelphia's Coldilocks, oldest polar bear in US, dies
- Updated Second Harvest Food Bank receives $36K donation
- Updated Allentown investigates city malware breach
- Early end Tuesday to testimony in Allentown pay-to-play trial
- Life Lessons: Laundry pod challenge
- Teacher gets probation for indecent contact with student
- Smucker: New congressional map result of 'judicial activism'
- Months-long bridge project closes Blacksmith Road in Amity