BLOOMING GROVE, Pa. - A Pike County man has been charged with murder in the death of his girlfriend.
Pennsylvania State Police announced Friday the arrest of Sky Michael McDonough, the boyfriend of 17-year-old Leanna Walker, whose remains were found on a llama farm in Milford Township last spring.
In addition to murder, McDonough, 26, is being charged with kidnapping; interference with custody of children; flight to avoid apprehension, trial or punishment; and tampering with or fabricating physical evidence.
Walker was reported to have left her Dingman Township home with McDonough on the afternoon of April 18.
Police said the couple had been camping in the area of the llama farm in Milford Township, where her remains were found about a month later.
McDonough is currently in the Pike County Correctional Facility.
An alleged attempt to steal manhole covers has landed two men behind bars.Read More »
- Schuylkill River Heritage Area adopts new name, logo
- East Stroudsburg University faces over $5M budget deficit
- One Tank Trip: Pocono Indian Museum
- DA: Heroin dealer convicted in Monroe County
- DA: Business owner deceives customers, faces felony theft charges
- Lehigh Valley Hospital's Pocono West campus approved
- Heartwarming video lands local family on Ellen Show
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Santa and ABATE bring Christmas a little early
- Reading Holiday Parade brings out some holiday cheer
- $30,000 reward offered for man who shot and killed officer near Pittsburgh
- Chainsaw explosion kills man from York County
- AP: Wolf starting to look like 'two-term Tom' as 2018 approaches
- Last-minute Thanksgiving tips from ShopRite
- Reward offered for info on Hunterdon County arson
- History's Headlines: Firefighting in Bethlehem