STROUDSBURG, Pa. - A Stroudsburg man faces felony charges for passing counterfeit money.
Calman Stewart, Jr., 23, could be imprisoned for up to five years and fined up to $250,000.
Three others were charged in related cases. Ketsy Devis, 24, and Dominick Andino, 24, are awaiting sentencing. Ralph Randolph, 36, was sentenced in July to ten months incarceration with two years of supervised release.
- Former wrestling coach arraigned on 396 charges in Monroe County
- Former Carbon County vet gets probation
- Police: Burglars broke into home while resident was sleeping
- Butterbeer ice cream hitting shelves for Harry Potter fans
- PHOTOS: Crews respond to house fire in West Penn Township
- Crews respond to house fire in West Penn Township
- Phillipsburg 10-year-old saves grandfather's life with Heimlich maneuver
- Pedestrian reportedly struck by big rig in Berks County
- Police ID man sought after high-speed chase, crash in Berks
- Divers call off underwater search at Blue Marsh Lake
- Reading faithful line up for championship game tickets
- Community rallies to support Reading toddler's cancer battle
- Lehigh County detainee policy questioned
- Former Drinky's gets half a shot of what it wants from Easton City Council
- Warren Co. Freeholders pass 2017 budget with no tax increase
- Reading mother disgruntled over elementary school safety concerns