STROUDSBURG, Pa. - A Stroudsburg man faces felony charges for passing counterfeit money.
Calman Stewart, Jr., 23, could be imprisoned for up to five years and fined up to $250,000.
Three others were charged in related cases. Ketsy Devis, 24, and Dominick Andino, 24, are awaiting sentencing. Ralph Randolph, 36, was sentenced in July to ten months incarceration with two years of supervised release.
- Police searching for missing Bronx man with head wound in Monroe County
- Police: Father was passed out in car while holding gun; 2 children were in back seat
- 2 arrested for attempted homicide, robbery in North Manheim
- Vatican upholds Diocese's consolidation of Panther Valley parishes
- Police: Elderly man threatens neighbor with rifle to turn down music
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against man who allegedly murdered Holly Grim
- Pair of Reading shooting suspects nabbed in Allentown
- Updated City shuts down luxury Airbnb in Bethlehem
- Updated Plastics manufacturing workers rally in Harrisburg
- Updated Patients battling cancer receive special donation
- Updated Chester DA announces 46 drug arrests in 'Operation Wildfire'
- Updated Miss Fashion Week coming to Allentown
- Updated Sojourn shows off natural resources of the Lehigh River
- Newly-elected Allentown bishop addresses parishioners
- Updated Creator of 'Sweat' back in Reading for art installation
- Quakertown triangle lot revitalization project stalls