LEHIGHTON, Pa. - One person was flown to the hospital after a boating accident on Beltzville Lake in Carbon County Thursday evening.
A man, identified as Gregory Price of Perkasie, was hit several times by a propeller of a boat, causing arterial bleeding from his arm, according to the Fish and Boat Commission.
He was being towed on a tube.
The accident happened near the Pine Run Lodge at around 5 p.m.
A Pennstar chopper flew the victim to the hospital.
- Shenandoah Sentinel creator has big plans
- Eric Frein's father, mother testify during penalty phase
- BonTon carries Pottsville pottery-maker's products
- Judge refuses competency hearing for police ambush killer
- Eric Frein sentencing continues Monday, focus shifts to Frein's father
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Updated Northampton DA to announce findings in baby's 2016 death at day care
- Standing-room-only crowd wants Troxell to be next Phillipsburg School District superintendent
- Berks executive convicted of stealing from company to be sentenced
- Updated Police ambush gunman's sister calls him her 'protector'
- Updated NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr. to retire at end of season
- 5K aims to promote importance of flexibility
- Four visits by Easton police equal one arrest
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Updated Commission set to vote on New Jersey statehouse renovations
- Periods of rain or drizzle today; spotty rain or drizzle continues through early tomorrow