SUMMIT HILL, Pa. - A 69-year-old man was killed in a crash in Carbon County Friday.
Williet Roode, of Coaldale, was pronounced dead at Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest Friday evening, according to the Lehigh County coroner's office.
Officials said the crash happened around 4:15 p.m. in the 400 block of East White Bear Drive in Summit Hill.
The coroner's office said Roode crashed his car into a tree.
The Lehigh County coroner's office and Summit Hill police are investigating.
Police say driver of Ford Explorer crossed over the center line.Read More »
- Route 115 reopens after fatal crash
- Route 611 closed after vehicle runs into pole
- 2 males break window to enter elementary school
- Pa. Turnpike reopened after wreck in Lehigh Tunnel
- Friends remember Chris Hixon, LV native killed in Florida shooting
- Camelback's ski camp leads its students to Paralympics
- Morning dense fog gives way to warm sunshine later today
- Pay-to-play defense witnesses testify mayor not directly involved in bidding process
- Updated What the new congressional map means for the Lehigh Valley
- New Congressional districts present challenges for Berks leaders
- Updated Blakeslee woman killed in Rt. 115 head-on collision
- Baby Maeve gets some life lessons from dad
- Upper Macungie police use donation to start child fingerprint, DNA registry
- Hockey players on a mission of hope
- Bethlehem Township updating ordinances
- History's Headlines: This old house finds a new life