WAYNE TWP., Pa. - A man from Lebanon County died and a woman from Schuylkill County had to be flown to the hospital after two cars collided on Route 183.
The crash happened Monday afternoon in Wayne Township, Schuylkill County, about ten miles north of Strausstown.
State police say Stephen Batdorf, of Jonestown, died at the scene.
A woman from Pottsville had to be flown to Reading Hospital.
State police say the woman was heading north on 183 when she lost control and crossed into the southbound lane, hitting Batdorf head on.
- Pizza delivery driver shot in East Stroudsburg dies
- State Police: Trooper fires on man after he points weapon
- Neighbors of shooting victim 'devastated' by pizza delivery incident
- Pizza delivery driver ambushed, shot; 3 charged with attempted homicide
- 3, including a 17-year-old boy, charged in pizza delivery shooting
- Community takes stand against hate speech in Monroe County
- Family of Jamie Metzger never gave up hope they'd find her
- Reading police: Man shot on Pear Street
- Schwenksville comes together to support Luken family
- Lukens family receives outpouring of support after deadly fire
- Updated Lehigh County nursing homes to reap benefits from federal program
- Lower Nazareth hears request for usage changes for warehouse property
- No tax increase for Easton in 2018
- Man hospitalized after shooting in Reading
- Easton council gets earful on reducing penalties for marijuana
- South Whitehall Township looking to improve quality of Little Cedar Creek