WAYNE TWP., Pa. - A man from Lebanon County died and a woman from Schuylkill County had to be flown to the hospital after two cars collided on Route 183.
The crash happened Monday afternoon in Wayne Township, Schuylkill County, about ten miles north of Strausstown.
State police say Stephen Batdorf, of Jonestown, died at the scene.
A woman from Pottsville had to be flown to Reading Hospital.
State police say the woman was heading north on 183 when she lost control and crossed into the southbound lane, hitting Batdorf head on.
- Yuengling adds new beer to product portfolio
- ESU president announces new security measures for campus
- Wife who plotted husband's murder sentenced to 18-48 months
- Bullet found on floor at Panther Valley Junior Senior High
- Fmr. Lansford council president heads to Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition
- ESU president apologizes to student stabbed on campus
- The fourth winter storm this month to bring spring snow through Wednesday night
- Corporal Seth Kelly named "Trooper of the Year"
- NAACP, Easton community concerned about Billman firing/rehiring
- ESU women's basketball manager meets Steph Curry
- Berks couple charged after dead baby found inside apartment
- Turnpike announces restrictions due to approaching storm
- Bethlehem's Second Avenue will be narrowed: Council
- Parkland enrollment up, requests more staff
- Senate confirms top prosecutor for Eastern District
- Department of Labor sues East Penn Manufacturing