UPPER MOUNT BETHEL, Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police in Northampton County are searching for a man who went missing Tuesday afternoon.
Kevin M. Woolf, 32, was reported missing and was last known to be riding his 1997 Suzuki 350 purple and white on road/off road dirt bike in the area of 822 Boulder Drive in Upper Mount Bethel Township.
He was riding back to his home in the 2500 block of Mountain Road in Jackson Township, Monroe County, according to police.
Woolf was known to ride off-road trails between these two destination points.
Police say Woolf was last seen wearing tan/brown painters pants, bright green contractor shirt, brown work boots, yellow/green helmet and a yellow backpack.
Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 610-759-6106.
The incident was reported around midnight Sunday.Read More »
- Benefit basketball game played to honor former Schuylkill Valley student
- Coroner called to crash in West Penn Township
- 66-year-old stabbed by juvenile, ruled a homicide
- Stroudsburg teen immerses herself in Irish dancing
- Allentown men charged after fatal crash involving stolen van
- St. Luke's weight management program comes to Monroe County
- Family, neighbors react to Amy Yu's return to Allentown, Kevin Esterly's arrest
- Woman dies almost one year after being involved in South Whitehall car crash
- Updated Local artist commemorates Eagles Championship Parade with unique print
- Updated 2 injured in DUI crash in Berks County
- Updated Man arrested after stabbing neighbor multiple times in Easton
- Updated Multiple crews battle large fire at former Trainers Inn in Carbon County
- Allentown Police: Kevin Esterly arrested, Amy Yu located in Mexico
- Mother, brother react to Allentown teen Amy Yu being found in Mexico
- Updated Person on motorized wheelchair hit by car in Easton
- Updated Sunshine followed by clouds Monday, with highs in the mid 40s