UPPER MOUNT BETHEL, Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police in Northampton County are searching for a man who went missing Tuesday afternoon.
Kevin M. Woolf, 32, was reported missing and was last known to be riding his 1997 Suzuki 350 purple and white on road/off road dirt bike in the area of 822 Boulder Drive in Upper Mount Bethel Township.
He was riding back to his home in the 2500 block of Mountain Road in Jackson Township, Monroe County, according to police.
Woolf was known to ride off-road trails between these two destination points.
Police say Woolf was last seen wearing tan/brown painters pants, bright green contractor shirt, brown work boots, yellow/green helmet and a yellow backpack.
Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 610-759-6106.
The snow started before daylight Wednesday morning.Read More »
- Man goes to movies after allegedly killing Pocono Twp. couple
- Nephew charged in aunt, uncle's stabbing deaths
- Double homicide investigation leads to arrest in Poconos
- Pocono doctor picked to work as translator at Olympics
- Lehigh County coroner looking for next of kin
- Several service events to honor Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Multi-vehicle accident closes I-78 West near Hamburg
- Updated Former Parkland HS teacher sentenced for sexual relationship with student
- Businesses shovel out after snow blankets the Poconos
- Updated YOUR PHOTOS: Snow falls across the region
- Updated GIANT named best grocery store in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania's first medical marijuana dispensary opens in Bethlehem
- Philadelphia sues opioid makers in response to epidemic
- Allentown police: Fight leads to shots fired at car
- Cleanup in Berks underway as snowfall comes to an end
- Life Lessons: We Care Bears Project