UPPER MOUNT BETHEL, Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police in Northampton County are searching for a man who went missing Tuesday afternoon.
Kevin M. Woolf, 32, was reported missing and was last known to be riding his 1997 Suzuki 350 purple and white on road/off road dirt bike in the area of 822 Boulder Drive in Upper Mount Bethel Township.
He was riding back to his home in the 2500 block of Mountain Road in Jackson Township, Monroe County, according to police.
Woolf was known to ride off-road trails between these two destination points.
Police say Woolf was last seen wearing tan/brown painters pants, bright green contractor shirt, brown work boots, yellow/green helmet and a yellow backpack.
Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 610-759-6106.
Police say Diane Probst, 51, of Sugarloaf, was shot by her husband Steven Probst, 62, around 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Shenandoah Fish & Game Protective Association.Read More »
- Man's arm grievously wounded in workplace accident
- Man opens fire during bingo night at Schuylkill County bar
- One Tank Trip: Pocono Indian Museum
- Verdict reached in fraternity hazing death trial in Monroe County
- Man charged in shooting at Schuylkill County bar
- Police: Man attempts to rob Dollar General with note
- Ample sunshine today with warmer afternoon temperatures
- Berks County woman killed in Thanksgiving Day crash
- The season of giving kicks off at one Whitehall home
- Life Lessons: Tackle public speaking
- Police in Warren County arrest 3 after report of shots fired
- From turkey to the toy store
- Black Friday shoppers rush Target for door buster deals
- Atypical Thanksgiving traditions abound in the Lehigh Valley
- Italian guests celebrate Thanksgiving in Bethlehem
- Retail stores fight the rise of online shopping