STROUDSBURG, Pa. - State police say they have arrested a man involved in a road rage incident in Stroudsburg.
Police say Keith Rodriguez, 27, has been arrested even though he was the one who got shot during the incident Sunday on Interstate 80 west.
Officers say Rodriguez had a hammer and was threatening the other driver. That other driver ended up shooting him, but isn't being charged.
Rodriguez's injuries were minor and he was treated and released.
He's facing charges of terroristic threats, simple assault, tampering with evidence and harassment.
Pro-gun church explains AR-15 marriage ceremony.Read More »
- New Jim-Thorpe one-dollar coins selling out fast
- Some Poconos students to relocate Wednesday due to blessing ceremony featuring AR-15s
- Pair charged in numerous robberies, thefts at Walmart stores
- Monroe County teenager dies from flu complications
- AR-15 rifles to accompany church's blessing ceremony
- 2 more facing charges in relation to ESU stabbing
- Rain finally wraps up early this afternoon
- Updated Water main breaks in Reading, closes section of North Eighth Street
- Parkland schools to reopen Monday after bus garage fire
- Indivisible Berks Holds Rally in Support of Unions in Preparation of Major Supreme Court Case
- Updated Car crashes in Bucks County
- Young musicians show talents at Lehigh Valley Mall
- HUD awards Puerto Rico $1.5 billion for hurricane recovery efforts
- Broadway veteran launching children's chorus in Allentown
- Reading group hosts Black History Month celebration
- Dieruff students perform at a-capella festival