FRACKVILLE BOROUGH, Pa. - A man is in custody accused of stabbing another at an EconoLodge in Frackville Borough.
According to Pennsylvania State Police, around 6:30 a.m. Wednesday Pottsville City Police responded to a report of a stabbing victim in the E.R. of the Schuylkill Medical Center.
Police learned that the victim, a 30-year-old man from Baton Rouge, La., had allegedly been stabbed by 38-year-old Jasper Dillon, of Brandywine, Md.
There’s no indication what led to the stabbing.
Dillon is currently being held in the Schuylkill County Prison. Bail was set at $100 thousand straight.
The victim was treated and released.
Police say Diane Probst, 51, of Sugarloaf, was shot by her husband Steven Probst, 62, around 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Shenandoah Fish & Game Protective Association.Read More »
- Man's arm grievously wounded in workplace accident
- Man opens fire during bingo night at Schuylkill County bar
- One Tank Trip: Pocono Indian Museum
- Verdict reached in fraternity hazing death trial in Monroe County
- Man charged in shooting at Schuylkill County bar
- Police: Man attempts to rob Dollar General with note
- The season of giving kicks off at one Whitehall home
- Black Friday shoppers rush Target for door buster deals
- Woman shot in Schuylkill County club dies from wounds
- Italian guests celebrate Thanksgiving in Bethlehem
- Retail stores fight the rise of online shopping
- From Turkey to the toy store
- Atypical Thanksgiving traditions abound in the Lehigh Valley
- Camping and dancing for deals in Whitehall
- Person wounded by gunfire in northwest Reading
- Health Beat: Isolated limb infusion saves mom, baby