CHESTNUTHILL TWP., Pa. - Authorities are looking for the man who held up a Monroe County bank at gunpoint.
Pennsylvania State Police say the man hit the First Keystone Community Bank on December 12th.
The bank is located on Route 209 in Chestnuthill Township.
The man got away with about $700 which he stuffed in a bright orange backpack.
There is a cash reward for information leading to an arrest.
Anyone with information is asked to call 1-800-4PA-TIPS.
- Pair accused of stealing manhole covers, storm grate
- Schuylkill River Heritage Area adopts new name, logo
- East Stroudsburg University faces over $5M budget deficit
- One Tank Trip: Pocono Indian Museum
- DA: Heroin dealer convicted in Monroe County
- DA: Business owner deceives customers, faces felony theft charges
- Easton vs. Phillipsburg powder puff game kicks off rivalry week
- Victaulic creating 50 new jobs by end of 2018
- Kutztown man charged with murder in fatal shooting of woman
- DA: 4 individuals unaccounted for in Barclay Friends fire
- State police searching for missing Delaware County man
- 1985 fire at YMCA: 'It would be nice to hear some remorse'
- Italy makes a mark in south Bethlehem
- Health Beat: Exercise during pregnancy
- Reading Hospital dedicates new 'healing garden'
- Alternative utility rates to benefit customers, environment