CHESTNUTHILL TWP., Pa. - Authorities are looking for the man who held up a Monroe County bank at gunpoint.
Pennsylvania State Police say the man hit the First Keystone Community Bank on December 12th.
The bank is located on Route 209 in Chestnuthill Township.
The man got away with about $700 which he stuffed in a bright orange backpack.
There is a cash reward for information leading to an arrest.
Anyone with information is asked to call 1-800-4PA-TIPS.
The incident was reported around midnight Sunday.Read More »
- Benefit basketball game played to honor former Schuylkill Valley student
- Coroner called to crash in West Penn Township
- 66-year-old stabbed by juvenile, ruled a homicide
- Stroudsburg teen immerses herself in Irish dancing
- Allentown men charged after fatal crash involving stolen van
- St. Luke's weight management program comes to Monroe County
- Updated Amy Yu back in Allentown; Kevin Esterly in Miami awaiting extradition
- 2 injured in DUI crash in Berks County
- Woman dies almost one year after being involved in South Whitehall car crash
- Man arrested after stabbing neighbor multiple times in Easton
- Multiple crews battle large fire at former Trainers Inn in Carbon County
- Allentown Police: Kevin Esterly arrested, Amy Yu located in Mexico
- Mother, brother react to Allentown teen Amy Yu being found in Mexico
- Irish Community Day event held in Allentown
- New Local artist commemorates Eagles Championship Parade with unique print
- Hundreds celebrate St. Patrick's Day aboard the Colebrookdale Railroad