STROUD TWP., Pa. - A missing Monroe County man apparently has been found safe, Stroud Area Regional Police reported Wednesday afternoon.
The family of 54-year-old Michael Vitek, who is deaf, was concerned about his mental and physical well-being.
Police had asked for the public's help to find Vitek, who was last seen leaving his home in the 100 block of Denis Court in Stroud Township around 9 p.m. Tuesday.
He left on foot.
Police provided no details regarding when and where Vitek was found.
One day after the Trump administration unveiled new immigration enforcement policies, police and federal agents were on the move in the Poconos.Read More »
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- Police: Mom caught with meth, heroin, marijuana
- 3 accused of stealing $1,700 in merchandise from Mahoning Walmart
- 2 killed in Paradise Twp. motorcycle crash
- Ex-police chief faces criminal charges in Schuylkill County
- Jacob Sullivan, man accused of murdering Grace Packer, waives preliminary hearing
- Man stabs wife, daughter-in-law in car in Allentown
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- Quakertown man sentenced for defrauding fraternities, sororities at Lehigh University
- Meet two ambassadors who are truly amazing
- Rep. Leonard Lance Town Hall gets loud
- U.S. News & World Report rank Allentown in top 100 best places to live
- Supporters, protesters line up hours ahead of N.J. congressman's town hall
- Phillipsburg town officials need to make a decision ASAP when it comes to mold
- One Tank Trip: Bloom Bloom exhibit at Kutztown University