Two additional defendants have been charged in a Monroe County-based drug and sex trafficking conspiracy.
A federal grand jury returned a second superseding indictment Tuesday charging Arthur Taylor, 35, of Tobyhanna, and Jordan Capone, 23, of Mt. Pocono.
The United States Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Pennsylvania says the defendants were allegedly involved in trafficking more than 100 grams of heroin and involved in conspiracy to commit sex trafficking by force, fraud and coercion.
The indictment also alleges the defendants were part of a street gang, "Black P-Stones", whose members were supposedly beaten-in or sexed-in to the gang.
It is further alleged they obtained drugs from suppliers in New York and elsewhere and distributed them to others in Monroe County, Pennsylvania and as far as Maine.
Taylor, Capone and another defendant Jamiell Sims, 29, of East Stroudsburg, are in custody. Sims had been charged in a previous indictment in Oct. 2016.
It's one thing to remember someone you've lost, but it's an entirely different thing to honor that person through action.Read More »
- Coroner called to crash in West Penn Township
- 66-year-old stabbed by juvenile, ruled a homicide
- Stroudsburg teen immerses herself in Irish dancing
- Allentown men charged after fatal crash involving stolen van
- St. Luke's weight management program comes to Monroe County
- Driver dies after car hit by stolen minivan on Route 183
- Allentown Police: Kevin Esterly arrested, Amy Yu located in Mexico
- Mother, brother react to Allentown teen Amy Yu being found in Mexico
- Bethlehem pulls together to hold St. Patrick's Day parade
- Allentown's St. Patrick's Day parade to be held Sunday
- Law enforcement on lookout for impaired drivers this weekend
- State police respond to incident in Berks County
- Firefighters douse Allentown fire, 1 family temporarily displaced
- Copperhead Grille chefs share tasty recipes with 69 News
- Bagpipe players give musical performance at 69 News studio
- Allentown hurlers give demonstration of the sport for 69 News