SAYLORSBURG, Pa. - A Monroe County man is heading to trial in the death of his 4-year-old son.
Ryan Koch is facing involuntary manslaughter and other charges.
Police say his son died back in June after getting a hold of a gun and shooting himself at the family's home on Ash Lane in Saylorsburg.
A drug charge was added during Koch's preliminary hearing Friday. But the judge also reduced his bail from $200,000 to $100,000.
An alleged attempt to steal manhole covers has landed two men behind bars.Read More »
- Schuylkill River Heritage Area adopts new name, logo
- East Stroudsburg University faces over $5M budget deficit
- One Tank Trip: Pocono Indian Museum
- DA: Heroin dealer convicted in Monroe County
- DA: Business owner deceives customers, faces felony theft charges
- Lehigh Valley Hospital's Pocono West campus approved
- Updated High winds expected throughout the day
- Domestic assault suspect arrested after intense standoff
- A tale of two mayors and a police station in East Greenville
- Upper Macungie Township Police announce seat belt enforcement
- Heartwarming video lands local family on Ellen Show
- Reading Holiday Parade brings out some holiday cheer
- Santa and ABATE bring Christmas a little early
- Lehigh defeats Lafayette, wins Patriot League title
- AP: Wolf starting to look like 'two-term Tom' as 2018 approaches
- Chainsaw explosion kills man from York County