TOWAMENSING TWP., Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police report that a Monroe County man died early Sunday morning in a single-vehicle crash.
State police with the Lehighton barracks said 33-year-old Thomas Janotti, of the Kunkletown area of Eldred Township, was killed in Carbon County shortly before 12:30 a.m. on Christmas Eve.
Police said Janotti was driving north on Spruce Hollow Road in Towamensing Township, when his 2009 Nissan Maxima left the road. The car sustained heavy damage after its collided with a tree.
Authorities said Janotti was pronounced dead at the scene.
One person has died after a house fire in Carbon County Sunday night.Read More »
- 2 injured in Franklin Township house fire
- FERC approves PennEast pipeline project
- Diehard Eagles fan's friends were on target with this surprise
- $2.4 million invested into airport upgrades
- Dick's to expand hours, offer championship gear if Eagles win
- Local corporations raise funds with United Way campaign
- Allentown Mayor Pawlowski will testify during corruption trial, attorney says
- Updated Pennsylvania GOP to seek a stop to gerrymandering case
- Strike watch: Wilson to make school announcement by 7:30 p.m
- Man dies after fire tears through house in Franklin Township
- Updated Police seize over $4,000 worth of drugs in Pottstown apartment
- Updated Grenade in student's backpack at Lower Pottsgrove Elementary
- Updated Easton police investigate shooting on Lehigh Street
- Police investigate trailer theft in Northampton Township
- Officials demolish North Catasauqua structure to prevent public risk
- Updated Pa. Supreme Court throws out state's congressional map