A woman in the Poconos is facing federal charges, accused of being part of a heroin trafficking ring.
The feds say 33-year-old Tamika Davis of Effort worked with others to distribute heroin in Monroe County and beyond.
They say this all happened between last November and April.
If convicted, she could face up to 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine.
Authorities in Schuylkill County said they are investigating the suspicious death of a man that was reported after a concerned friend discovered his body.Read More »
- 2 people killed in fiery crash on I-81 in Schuylkill County
- Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Despite terrible injury, NCC graduate never gave up
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Allentown EMS crews honored
- Jose Rosado and the Allentown School District at odds over book
- VFW Awareness Day at Catasauqua school
- UGI Energy Services presents scholarship to Berks foundation
- UGI Defends Proposed Bethlehem Gas Storage Tank Proposal