LEHIGH TWP., Pa. - A homicide suspect may be hiding out in Monroe County.
Kevin Jordan, 20, is one of four people accused of assaulting and trying to rob people at a home in Lehigh Township, Wayne County in December.
One of the victims, Joseph Stengline, 62, died several days later from his injuries.
Police said Coneil Moore, Darian Daniel, and Lewis Tucker Jr. have been arrested and charged in the homicide.
An arrest warrant was also obtained for Jordan but he is still at large, officials said.
Jordan's last known address is on Old Timber Road in Mount Pocono, Monroe County. Police said he is also known to frequent Tobyhanna and the Bloomsburg University area.
Anyone who may have information on Jordan's whereabouts should call Pennsylvania Crime Stoppers at 1-8004PA-TIPS or Wayne County Detectives at 570-253-5970, ext. 2255.
The person was hit on Route 611 at Knob Road in Mount Pocono around 2:20 a.m. Friday.Read More »
- Two men arrested before drug sale in East Stroudsburg
- Berks-based uniform company to close plant near Frackville
- Dog the Bounty Hunter to join search for Shawn Christy
- Father of fugitive Shawn Christy makes plea to son
- Police search for missing Schuylkill County girl
- Tobyhanna Township to receive new wells
- Updated Bomb squad called to Whitehall home after 'unspecified device' found
- More humid, cloudy Friday but mostly dry during the day
- 1 year after Hurricane Maria: Vigil held to honor lives lost
- Updated Pedestrian hit by car on Route 61 near Cabela's
- N.J. man allegedly steals car and love made him do it
- Pedestrian killed in crash on Route 611 in Mount Pocono
- Lower Macungie OKs second phase of Stone Hill Meadows
- DEP holds air quality hearing on East Rockhill quarry
- Former Reading news anchor, voice of Boscov's passes away
- Thousands of fans at FirstEnergy Stadium for Gridiron Classic