EAST STROUDSBURG, Pa. - No cause has yet been determined in a fire that displaced several East Stroudsburg University students.
Firefighters were called to the University Ridge Apartments Monday afternoon. They were able to get a blaze under control quickly and no one was hurt.
However, students from affected buildings nine and ten will have to stay elsewhere for a while.
ESU officials say they are providing temporary housing on-campus and at nearby hotels for the students.
State police responded to a shooting at East Stroudsburg University in Monroe County early Monday morning.Read More »
- Pennsylvania Gov. Wolf lights Capitol Christmas tree
- State police investigating stolen hunting rifle
- Holiday fundraiser grants 9 families the Christmas of their dreams
- One local area is said to have 'worst commute in the country'
- Police in Monroe County investigating fatal bike crash
- Police: Earlier wreck caused fatal turnpike crash
- Police: North Catasauqua man admits he beat, strangled wife to death
- Police investigate early-morning shooting at East Stroudsburg University
- Updated Eagles confirm Carson Wentz out for season with torn ACL
- Updated 2 juveniles in custody after threats at Parkland High School
- Updated 3 months after fire, Klinger's on Carsonia set for reopening
- NJ Gov. Christie beefs up security after New York City blast
- Updated Berks-based Bieber's bus runs impacted by New York explosion
- New Jersey bear hunt extended 4 days this week
- Project Hope provides meals, clothes to those in need
- Police event makes wish come true for boy battling cancer