WEST PENN TWP., Pa. - Police in Schuylkill County say a man was flown to the hospital, after he walked two miles home from an accident in frigid weather.
Police say the wreck happened early Sunday morning on Golf Road in West Penn Township.
Officials say the man lost control of his car and slammed into a snowbank before going airborne.
Crews at the scene say the accident victim then walked two miles to his home in the 100 block of Millhead Road.
Police say he was seriously injured and had to be airlifted to St. Luke's Hospital.
There's no word on his condition.
- Shenandoah Sentinel creator has big plans
- Eric Frein's father, mother testify during penalty phase
- BonTon carries Pottsville pottery-maker's products
- Judge refuses competency hearing for police ambush killer
- Eric Frein sentencing continues Monday, focus shifts to Frein's father
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Updated Standing-room-only crowd wants Troxell to be next Phillipsburg School District superintendent
- Berks executive convicted of stealing from company to be sentenced
- Basking Ridge, N.J. says goodbye to an old friend
- BASD seeks several grants
- Berks man arrested in local check fraud scheme
- Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Commission set to vote on New Jersey statehouse renovations
- Periods of rain or drizzle today; spotty rain or drizzle continues through early tomorrow
- Bowl-O-Rama owners pinned In legal battle