SUMMIT HILL, Pa. - Firefighters rescued one person but no one was injured in a fire that gutted a home in Summit Hill Tuesday.
The fire started just after noon in the back of a single family home in the 100 block of West Hazard Street.
Fire departments from surrounding towns had to help put out the fire.
Authorities say the fire started accidentally inside the kitchen.
Two men face numerous charges in connection with a series of armed robberies and thefts that targeted Walmart stores across seven Pennsylvania counties.Read More »
- Monroe County teenager dies from flu complications
- AR-15 rifles to accompany church's blessing ceremony
- 2 more facing charges in relation to ESU stabbing
- Pennsylvania First Lady visits Palmerton area school
- Large bags banned from Cinemark movie theater
- Canadian man killed in skiing accident at Camelback
- Local gun store offers free class to LV school employees
- Updated Parkland School District bus fleet hit by devastating fire
- Pair charged in numerous robberies, thefts at Walmart stores
- Federal judges to hear Pennsylvania district map challenge
- Parents, students, and schools on edge after Florida shooting
- Community, gov't effort needed for affordable housing push
- Students slime principal as reward for reaching reading goal
- General Heath's Antiques in Adamstown set to close
- Building affordable housing is a tough sell, businessmen say
- Health Beat: Caloric restriction is a win-win