Poconos Coal

One person rescued from house fire in Summit Hill

SUMMIT HILL, Pa. - Firefighters rescued one person but no one was injured in a fire that gutted a home in Summit Hill Tuesday.

The fire started just after noon in the back of a single family home in the 100 block of West Hazard Street.

Fire departments from surrounding towns had to help put out the fire.

Authorities say the fire started accidentally inside the kitchen.


DISCLAIMER FOR COMMENTS: The views expressed by public comments are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the TERMS OF USE  and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Your comments may be used on air. Be polite. Inappropriate posts or posts containing offsite links may be removed by the moderator.

This Week's Circulars

WEATHER ALERT

Poconos and Coal Region News

Latest From The Newsroom