Two men accused of tying another man to a tree and leaving him to die in Schuylkill County will be heading to trial.
Court officials say Daniel Dull waived his preliminary hearing and charges against Keith Reber are being held for court.
Both men have been charged in the death Bryan Smith back in May.
Officials say Smith was found gagged and tied to a tree deep in the woods in South Manheim Township.
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- WFMZ's Lauren Kusik dances with the Lehigh Valley stars
- Updated Police standoff underway in Bethlehem
- Allentown doctor pleads guilty to tax crimes
- Local lacrosse teams raise money for cancer charity
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Woman arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- I-80 WB reopened after ATV and car wreck
- Civic Theatre in Allentown launches capital campaign
- Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying