POCONO TWP., Pa. - Plans for a drug and rehabilitation facility at an old Poconos resort have cleared another hurdle.
Developers want to turn the old Caesar's Brookdale resort into a high-end addiction recovery clinic.
Pocono Township commissioners voted to pass a new zoning ordinance which could clear the way for the facility.
Next the plans must go through a conditional use hearing.
Several Jersey shore towns are notorious for requiring beach tags and now a similar trend is developing in the Poconos.Read More »
- Tobyhanna man charged with rape
- Police searching for missing Bronx man with head wound in Monroe County
- Police: Father was passed out in car while holding gun; 2 children were in back seat
- 2 arrested for attempted homicide, robbery in North Manheim
- Vatican upholds Diocese's consolidation of Panther Valley parishes
- Police: Elderly man threatens neighbor with rifle to turn down music
- Getaway driver in Lehigh Valley shooting spree pleads guilty
- Train, tractor trailer collide in Bangor
- Mountainville Bowling Center closing Wednesday
- Updated State property tax bill discussed in Hanover Township
- Updated Parkland School Board hikes taxes to balance budget
- Updated Reading Planning Commissioners review plan for Velodrome
- Updated Easton residents to weigh in on promotional taglines
- Some Pocono parks consider charging non-resident fees
- City shuts down luxury Airbnb in Bethlehem
- Plastics manufacturing workers rally in Harrisburg