The Pocono Mountain School District says it's in the "very beginning" stages of considering a dress code for students.
We're told the district first needs to research the effect on funding it receives.
The funding aids low-income families in the district who could have difficulty affording the new clothes required by a dress code.
There's no timeline yet for when the district will act on the issue.
- Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- 2 dead in I-81 fatal crash in Schuylkill County
- Updated Allentown rotary fountain receives Lehigh County OK
- Updated Warren County Freeholders call a meeting of mayors
- Updated Easton City Council tables action on Billy's Diner lease agreement
- Allentown program teaching kids valuable skills
- Last night for rehearsals before the 2017 Freddy's
- Oley Valley High School student killed in Ruscombmanor Twp. wreck
- State senate passes Internet gambling bill
- Lower Macungie cancer survivor raises money for research with annual event