One high school football team from Monroe County will be taking the field Saturday night with heavy hearts.
Pocono Mountain East faces off against East Stroudsburg South at 7 p.m.
It's Pocono Mountain's first game since three players were injured in a violent accident in Paradise Township Tuesday night.
Two of the players, 17-year-old Steve Dienno and Justin Bullock, are still in critical condition tonight.
According to investigators, Dienno lost control of the car, which went airborne and hit two trees before splitting in half.
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Truck goes off cliff, lands on railroad tracks
- APD looking for woman who yelled "sorry" after dragging boy on bike behind car
- The "Textalyzer" could be coming to a police station near you
- XO Communications cutting more than 50 jobs in Berks
- 11 people seated on Cosby jury; defense sees race bias
- Northampton DA investigates trooper-involved shooting
- Fidget Spinners causing controversy in schools
- Giraffe arrives at Lehigh Valley Zoo
- BCAP holds open house at new location in downtown Reading
- Report: MGM/Sands sale falls through
- Leesport VFW honors young soldier home from service