CHESTNUTHILL TWP., Pa. - Several firearms were stolen from a home that was ransacked in the Poconos.
State police said it happened recently in the 100 block of Wilson Court in Chestnuthill Township, Monroe County.
A person or persons ransacked the house and forced open the door of a gun safe, according to police. Several firearms were stolen, along with a laptop computer, bottles of liquor and other items.
Anyone with information is asked to call State Police in Fern Ridge at 570-646-2271.
A jury in Pike County heard more emotional testimony Tuesday from the family of Eric Frein.Read More »
- Police ambush killer won't take stand in bid to spare life
- Fire destroys home in Schuylkill Township
- Shenandoah Sentinel creator has big plans
- Eric Frein's father, mother testify during penalty phase
- BonTon carries Pottsville pottery-maker's products
- Judge refuses competency hearing for police ambush killer
- Berks County officials continue to discuss partnership with ICE
- Hanover Township hears Turkey Hill liquor license request
- Multi-Purpose skatepark in the works in Reading
- Updated A little rain this morning; otherwise mostly cloudy and turning milder today
- Reading Planning Commission moves forward on subdivision of Fromm Electric
- A career (and a giraffe) is born
- North Catasauqua Borough Council give sinkhole house owner an ultimatum
- Mother, son breaking business barriers for those with autism
- Bethlehem makes Forbes' top 25 best places to retire
- House advances bill to let restaurants sell takeout liquor