STROUDSBURG, Pa. - Four people are facing charges after police say a traffic stop led to the discovery of a large amount of drugs.
Around 1:00 a.m. Monday, State Police in Monroe County stopped a car for a traffic violation on Green Tree Drive in Stroudsburg.
Police say they searched the car and found nine ounces of cocaine hidden in the dash board.
The cocaine has an estimated value of $25,000.
Victor Cruz, of Puerto Rico and Shaun Deleon, of Texas were arrested, along with Anibal Rosario and Jonathan Martinez-Caballero, both of New York.
The suspects are facing a list of charges, including possession of cocaine with the intent to distribute.
The trial of Phil Leone, the ex-Bangor councilman accused of sexual abuse of children, has begun according to a Northampton County court administrator.Read More »
- Reproduction of mural fills void of original in Lehighton
- East Stroudsburg needs $1.8 million for dam repairs
- NPS to close River Rd. in Middle Smithfield to protect migrating amphibians
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Updated Allentown hit-and-run victim dies week after incident
- Updated Near-record warmth through Wednesday with a few showers
- Updated Live at 2 p.m.: NJ Gov. Christie unveils final budget proposal
- Updated It's Fastnacht Day in Pennsylvania
- Road blocks: Stopping drug trafficking in Reading
- Updated Caller waits hit 2 hours at jobless centers, official says
- Updated Open house to discuss the State Hill-Berkshire Underground Transmission Line Project
- Updated UGI customers to see slight increase in gas bill
- Police arrest Hunterdon man on assault charges
- Allentown police arrest unwelcome guest outside apartment building