LEHIGHTON, Pa. - Heavy police activity has been reported in a Carbon County town.
Pennsylvania State Police units could be seen in the 900 block of Coal Street in Lehighton Tuesday morning.
A crew at the scene said the coroner was there.
Authorities have not yet confirmed what they are investigating, but crews at the scene said a judge signed off on a search warrant for a property on Coal Street Tuesday afternoon.
Stay with 69 News for the latest details.
Family and friends of a Monroe County teenager say he died from complications of the flu.Read More »
- AR-15 rifles to accompany church's blessing ceremony
- 2 more facing charges in relation to ESU stabbing
- Pennsylvania First Lady visits Palmerton area school
- Large bags banned from Cinemark movie theater
- Canadian man killed in skiing accident at Camelback
- 34-year-old facing charges in relation to possessing heroin
- Updated Multi-vehicle crash closes I-78 East at Exit 60
- Investigation begins into why metal pole falls, kills driver in Lehigh Tunnel
- Pa. Senate leaders, US congressmen sue over district map
- Franklin Street Station on track for opening of gastropub
- FERC responds to numerous PennEast rehearing requests
- Updated Prosecution begins grilling Mayor Pawlowski in pay-to-play trial
- Monroe County teenager dies from flu complications
- Affordable housing in Lehigh Valley out of reach for many
- Pa. Turnpike commission calls death a 'freak accident'
- Pawlowski heard on tape confronting former campaign manager Mike Fleck