LEHIGHTON, Pa. - Heavy police activity has been reported in a Carbon County town.
Pennsylvania State Police units could be seen in the 900 block of Coal Street in Lehighton Tuesday morning.
A crew at the scene said the coroner was there.
Authorities have not yet confirmed what they are investigating, but crews at the scene said a judge signed off on a search warrant for a property on Coal Street Tuesday afternoon.
Stay with 69 News for the latest details.
- Pizza delivery driver shot in East Stroudsburg dies
- State Police: Trooper fires on man after he points weapon
- Neighbors of shooting victim 'devastated' by pizza delivery incident
- Pizza delivery driver ambushed, shot; 3 charged with attempted homicide
- 3, including a 17-year-old boy, charged in pizza delivery shooting
- Community takes stand against hate speech in Monroe County
- Babysitter charged in sexual assault of 2 young children
- Updated Grand jury: Penn State showed 'shocking apathy' to drinking
- Updated A period of light snow expected with the highest totals south and east
- Time to hit slopes at Bear Creek Mountain Resort
- Updated SEPTA marks Philadelphia trolley's 125th anniversary
- Lehigh Valley businesses react to GOP tax proposal
- Sunrise Chef: Golazo House
- Life Lessons: Christmas hacks
- NorCo Council narrowly OKs State Theatre funding
- Bethlehem planners define what it means to be a hotel