COOLBAUGH TWP., Pa. - A Monroe County man is behind bars after police say he attacked his estranged pregnant girlfriend with a knife.
Antonio Figueroa-Zamora, 29, has been arrested on charges of domestic assault.
Police say he attacked his estranged girlfriend, who is eight months pregnant, on three separate occasions.
During one of the attacks, police say the victim was cut with a knife.
Investigators also say Figueroa-Zamora is living in the U.S. illegally.
- Fire guts attached garage, damages home in Rush Twp.
- Woman killed in 1-car crash going 120 mph
- Defense begins to present its case in Eric Frein trial penalty phase
- Fallen trooper's wife gives emotional testimony in trial
- Penalty phase starts in Eric Frein trial
- Schuylkill County issues temporary open burning ban
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Sunday to be milder with sun, high clouds
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society