MAHONING TWP., Pa. - Police in Carbon County are investigating after a woman reported two men may have tried to abduct her 6-year-old daughter in Walmart.
It happened at the Walmart on Route 443 in Mahoning Township Saturday afternoon, according to officials.
Police said a woman noticed two men walking together in the craft area, and says one of them touched her daughter's arm.
The mother removed the 6-year-old girl from the area immediately and reported the incident to police.
The men are described as Hispanic, and one of them is heavy set, about 5-foot-6, with light colored eyes.
Police are working to obtain surveillance video from the store.
Anyone with information should contact police.
- Updated Trump tells Pa. GOP to challenge new congressional map
- 'We're not joking around here, Ed' and other tidbits heard in pay-to-play trial
- Updated 6 charged in stabbing of East Stroudsburg student
- Updated Former Pennsylvania Gov. Ridge recalls heart attack scare
- Updated Pa. court's new congressional map has big impact on Berks
- Updated Truck hauling human waste goes off road near Boyertown
- Styx, Joan Jett to headline Musikfest opening night
- Baby Maeve gets some life lessons from dad
- Pay-to-play defense witnesses testify mayor not directly involved in bidding process
- What the new congressional map means for the Lehigh Valley