LEHIGHTON, Pa. - Police said a man wanted in connection with a bank robbery in Schnecksville may have struck again Thursday in Carbon County.
Officials said the PNC Bank at the Carbon Plaza Mall was robbed around 2:30 Thursday afternoon.
The bank is on Route 443 in Mahoning Township, just west of Lehighton.
It's unclear how much money the robber made off with.
Mahoning Township Police believe the man who robbed the PNC bank may be the same person that robbed the KNBT bank in Schnecksville on May 24th.
The robber is described as a white male in his late 40s to early 50s with a skinny build and about 5'6" to 5'7" tall. In Thursday's robbery, he was wearing dark-rimed glasses, shorts, a dark hoodie with a white T-shirt under it and a gray baseball cap with "Nittany Lions"printed on the front.
No one was hurt in Thursday's robbery.
Police also said they're looking for a tan-colored Ford pickup with a utility bed that's believed to connected with this robbery.
Anyone who recognizes the robber is asked to call Mahoning Township Police at 570-386-2241 or Officer Audie Mertz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The National Park Service will be closing River Road in Middle Smithfield Township between park headquarters and Hialeah Picnic Area to protect migrating amphibians.Read More »
- 6 charged in connection with alleged gang slaying
- Mother charged after concealing death of baby
- Saylorsburg man faces DUI charge, child was in car
- Immigration officials detain alleged undocumented immigrants in Poconos
- PennDOT cracking down on 'Graffiti Highway' trespassing
- Police seize weapons from home of Horvath's father-in-law
- Updated Palmer Twp. shooting suspect charged with criminal homicide
- FBI subpoenas Reading for documents from previous administration
- Missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl found in Pennsylvania
- Judge: Only 1 Cosby accuser can testify at sex assault trial
- Near record warmth again today
- Updated Too few flushes get legislative candidate thrown off ballot
- Updated Temps at or near all-time February records
- Giant launches 'Bag Hunger' campaign with one-day give
- Jackpot-winning Cash 5 lottery ticket sold in Berks
- 'Berks County Time Train' to air 200th episode