LEHIGHTON, Pa. - Police said a man wanted in connection with a bank robbery in Schnecksville may have struck again Thursday in Carbon County.
Officials said the PNC Bank at the Carbon Plaza Mall was robbed around 2:30 Thursday afternoon.
The bank is on Route 443 in Mahoning Township, just west of Lehighton.
It's unclear how much money the robber made off with.
Mahoning Township Police believe the man who robbed the PNC bank may be the same person that robbed the KNBT bank in Schnecksville on May 24th.
The robber is described as a white male in his late 40s to early 50s with a skinny build and about 5'6" to 5'7" tall. In Thursday's robbery, he was wearing dark-rimed glasses, shorts, a dark hoodie with a white T-shirt under it and a gray baseball cap with "Nittany Lions"printed on the front.
No one was hurt in Thursday's robbery.
Police also said they're looking for a tan-colored Ford pickup with a utility bed that's believed to connected with this robbery.
Anyone who recognizes the robber is asked to call Mahoning Township Police at 570-386-2241 or Officer Audie Mertz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Truck goes off cliff, lands on railroad tracks
- Updated Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 87-year-old man dies after car crash in Bath earlier this month
- Updated Variable cloudiness this afternoon with most of the rain staying south and east today and tomorrow
- Updated Commission approves LED lights for 'Trenton Makes' Bridge
- Kelly Services to hold job fair in Allentown, looking to fill 300+ warehouse positions at XPO
- First-hand look at training firefighters go through
- Palmer police looking for 2 men accused of stealing $300 worth of razors from Giant
- Northampton teen leads police on 30-minute chase
- Updated 2 men sought in pair of armed robberies in Reading
- Life Lessons: Breakfast at this office?