COOLBAUGH TWP., Pa. - Pocono Mountain Regional Police are investigating a fatal motor vehicle crash that occurred at the intersection of State Route 423 and the I-380 South on-ramp.
On Oct. 22 around 7 p.m., police say a 58-year-old man of Weatherly was traveling north on State Route 423 operating a Harley Davidson motorcycle when he was involved in a motor vehicle crash with a 50-year-old Allentown man driving a Nissan Pathfinder.
The driver of the Nissan was traveling south on State Route 423 and attempted to enter the I-380 South on-ramp when the crash occurred.
The driver of the motorcycle, Edward Hoffman, died as a result of injuries sustained in the crash.
Police say driver of Ford Explorer crossed over the center line.Read More »
- Route 115 reopens after fatal crash
- Route 611 closed after vehicle runs into pole
- 2 males break window to enter elementary school
- Pa. Turnpike reopened after wreck in Lehigh Tunnel
- Friends remember Chris Hixon, LV native killed in Florida shooting
- Camelback's ski camp leads its students to Paralympics
- Morning dense fog gives way to warm sunshine later today
- Pay-to-play defense witnesses testify mayor not directly involved in bidding process
- What the new congressional map means for the Lehigh Valley
- New Congressional districts present challenges for Berks leaders
- Updated Blakeslee woman killed in Rt. 115 head-on collision
- Updated Styx, Joan Jett to headline Musikfest opening night
- Baby Maeve gets some life lessons from dad
- Upper Macungie police use donation to start child fingerprint, DNA registry
- Hockey players on a mission of hope
- Bethlehem Township updating ordinances