LEHMAN TWP., Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police in Pike County are investigating, after a man was shot Monday afternoon.
Police say a 53-year-old man was taken to the hospital after a shooting at Saw Creek Estates Community in Lehman Township around 5:30 p.m.
The victim was taken from the scene, in the 5100 block of Woodbridge Drive East, to the Pocono Medical Center.
Blooming Grove police say the investigation is ongoing.
- East Stroudsburg Salvation Army needs a little help this year
- Thieves steal $100K from scrap metal company
- Pizza delivery driver shot in East Stroudsburg dies
- State Police: Trooper fires on man after he points weapon
- Neighbors of shooting victim 'devastated' by pizza delivery incident
- Pizza delivery driver ambushed, shot; 3 charged with attempted homicide
- Police: Armed man barricades himself inside Quakertown home
- Community comes together to support Lukens family
- Bethlehem Police identify man accused of shooting ex-girlfriend, her new boyfriend
- Mother of fallen Berks serviceman speaks at Wreaths Across America
- 2 charged in Monroe burglaries
- PHOTOS: Ribbon cutting ceremony on Kenhorst Boulevard
- History's Headlines: Christmas constroversy
- Valley Forge Baptist Academy handbell choir performs Christmas classics
- Spirit of Giving: Allentown Rescue Mission
- Raszler defense attorney requests evidence from Horvath trial