LEHMAN TWP., Pa. - Pennsylvania State Police in Pike County are investigating, after a man was shot Monday afternoon.
Police say a 53-year-old man was taken to the hospital after a shooting at Saw Creek Estates Community in Lehman Township around 5:30 p.m.
The victim was taken from the scene, in the 5100 block of Woodbridge Drive East, to the Pocono Medical Center.
Blooming Grove police say the investigation is ongoing.
- Yuengling adds new beer to product portfolio
- ESU president announces new security measures for campus
- Wife who plotted husband's murder sentenced to 18-48 months
- Bullet found on floor at Panther Valley Junior Senior High
- Fmr. Lansford council president heads to Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition
- ESU president apologizes to student stabbed on campus
- Updated 69News Snow Patrol: Lehigh County (2 p.m.)
- 69News Snow Patrol: Northampton County (1 p.m.)
- Updated YOUR PHOTOS: Fourth major winter storm in 3 weeks
- Updated 69News Snow Patrol: Bucks County (2 p.m.)
- Updated WATCH: Jeff Bolden's traffic update (2:30 p.m.)
- Updated DA to hold news conference on violent drug trafficking group
- Updated Lehigh Valley Auto Show delays Thursday opening
- Updated Allentown opens parking decks to residents
- Updated LANta shuts down routes Wednesday afternoon
- Some Reading garages opened for free parking during storm