TOBYHANNA TWP., Pa. - Pocono Regional Police are looking for a man who may need medication.
Stephen Lepore was last seen at his residence at 9139 Belvidere Road in Tobyhanna Twp., Monroe Co., at around 830 a.m. on Friday, August 17, 2012.
Police said Lepore left the residence in a tan 2007 Chevrolet Express van bearing PA registration YZN-5888.
Lepore is bi-polar and hasn't been taking his medication.
If anyone has any information as to the whereabouts of Lepore, they are requested to contact the Pocono Mountain Regional Police Department at 570-895-2450.
- Eric Frein sentenced to death
- Delaware trooper fatally shot; suspect barricaded in house
- Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Lafayette College gets zoning changes needed for new College Hill dorms
- Bittner's Corner Bridge spurs Lehigh County Commissioner debate
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Meet Jim Kane, space race computer programmer
- Minersville fire damages multiple homes
- Lawyers for Allentown mayor in court for suit over attorney fees
- Officials warn of 'Narcan parties'