NORTH MANHEIM TWP., Pa. - A 22-year-old man is fighting for his life after being shot and left for dead on a road in Schuylkill County.
State Police said a motorist discovered Devin Andresen late Thursday night while driving on Berry Road in North Manheim Township. He was found about a half-mile north of East Second Mountain Road.
Police said Andresen suffered multiple gunshot wounds and was flown to the hospital.
At last check he was listed in critical condition at Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest.
Police said the investigation is ongoing. They are calling the case an attempted homicide.
There's no word on whether authorities have identified any suspects.
The Lehigh Tunnel on the northbound side of the Pennsylvania Turnpike was closed for more than an hour Friday night after a wreck inside the tunnel.Read More »
- Friends remember Chris Hixon, LV native killed in Florida shooting
- Camelback's ski camp leads its students to Paralympics
- Poconos sees uptick in tourism after previous decline
- Lehigh Valley native among those killed in Florida school shooting
- Victim of Florida school shooting has ties to local area
- Police chase leads to crash between Palo Alto officer, state trooper
- Winter weather returns with quick hitting snow storm
- Multiple-rollover crash shuts down I-78 westbound in Berks County
- Crews prep for weekend wintry weather
- Military plane conducting flight exercise cause of loud noises heard in Lehigh Valley
- Presidential historian Tim Blessing discusses President's Day
- Bethlehem's Friends of Music introduces Outstanding Young Artist Competition
- CDC says flu season may be leveling off
- History's Headlines: This old house finds a new life
- Harrisburg food pantry dishes out Gov. Wolf's Super Bowl winnings
- Glass building at Apple headquarters causing headaches for employees