STROUDSBURG, Pa. - A Bushkill man is in even more trouble with the law after he allegedly tried to cheat on a drug test.
According to the Monroe County District Attorney’s office, Daryl Anthony Koger, 21, had a meeting with his probation office on July 31 where he was supposed to provide a urine sample for drug testing.
Authorities say while Koger was urinating the probation officer heard a popping noise.
When Koger was finished officers say they searched Koger and found a broken condom and a pair of safety scissors.
Police say Koger filled the condom with “clean” urine and used the scissors to pop the condom and fill the specimen cup in an attempt to pass the drug test.
Koger is charged with possessing instruments of a crime and attempted furnishing drug free urine.
He is currently incarcerated at the Monroe County Correctional Facility.
The Panther Valley School District conducted regularly planned Red Alert lockdown drills Monday morning at all three of its buildings.Read More »
- Fmr. Lansford council president heads to Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition
- ESU president apologizes to student stabbed on campus
- Panther Valley High School on lockdown
- Multiple crews battle large fire at former Trainers Inn in Carbon County
- Coroner called to crash in West Penn Township
- 66-year-old stabbed by juvenile, ruled a homicide
- Complex storm system brings snow, sleet and rain on Tuesday, then snow on Wednesday
- Amy Yu's mother speaks to 69 News about daughter's return, Kevin Esterly
- Pennsylvania's new Congressional Districts are here to stay
- Updated Muhlenberg gives nod to several projects
- Updated Per-phase fee payment benefits developers, township
- Analyst foresees hard-fought race for Sixth District
- Pennridge students use punishment to propel new movement
- Catasauqua police officer chosen as A-Treat Hero
- Jury seated for trial of parents charged in daughter's death
- Easton senior wants rally to support Second Amendment rights