STROUDSBURG, Pa. - A Bushkill man is in even more trouble with the law after he allegedly tried to cheat on a drug test.
According to the Monroe County District Attorney’s office, Daryl Anthony Koger, 21, had a meeting with his probation office on July 31 where he was supposed to provide a urine sample for drug testing.
Authorities say while Koger was urinating the probation officer heard a popping noise.
When Koger was finished officers say they searched Koger and found a broken condom and a pair of safety scissors.
Police say Koger filled the condom with “clean” urine and used the scissors to pop the condom and fill the specimen cup in an attempt to pass the drug test.
Koger is charged with possessing instruments of a crime and attempted furnishing drug free urine.
He is currently incarcerated at the Monroe County Correctional Facility.
An East Stroudsburg funeral director was arrested and charged Friday for possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, criminal use of a communication facility, abuse of corpse, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, and...Read More »
- Deputy coroner solicited sex from boy online, AG says
- St. Luke's expands Miners Campus
- Man charged for trying to stab EMS worker
- Fire damages Carbon County home
- Firefighters battle early-morning blaze in Schuylkill County
- Carbon County police respond to early-morning standoff
- Community rallies around family of Palmer Twp. girl struck and killed by car
- Fleetwood police search for bank robber
- Limerick shooting suspect remains on the loose
- Berks County pitches in for hurricane relief
- Bangor bridge opens after year-long replacement project
- Driver dies after crash on I-78; passenger still critical
- Reading Police looking for bank robber
- Volunteers make memories for bereaved families
- History's Headlines: The future of flight
- Lopatcong Elementary School free of lead for new school year