STROUDSBURG, Pa. - A Bushkill man is in even more trouble with the law after he allegedly tried to cheat on a drug test.
According to the Monroe County District Attorney’s office, Daryl Anthony Koger, 21, had a meeting with his probation office on July 31 where he was supposed to provide a urine sample for drug testing.
Authorities say while Koger was urinating the probation officer heard a popping noise.
When Koger was finished officers say they searched Koger and found a broken condom and a pair of safety scissors.
Police say Koger filled the condom with “clean” urine and used the scissors to pop the condom and fill the specimen cup in an attempt to pass the drug test.
Koger is charged with possessing instruments of a crime and attempted furnishing drug free urine.
He is currently incarcerated at the Monroe County Correctional Facility.
Three people, including a 17-year-old boy, have been charged in connection with the shooting of a pizza delivery man in Monroe County.Read More »
- Community takes stand against hate speech in Monroe County
- 58-year-old pizza delivery driver in critical condition
- Pizza delivery driver shot at East Stroudsburg University
- Police investigate early-morning shooting at East Stroudsburg University
- Pennsylvania Gov. Wolf lights Capitol Christmas tree
- State police investigating stolen hunting rifle
- East Penn school board approves full-day kindergarten
- Teen, 19, injured in Allentown shooting
- Light snow or rain showers this morning, then flurries possible late afternoon
- Updated Northampton County DA to announce charges in homicide case
- Life Lessons: Parents should be present during trauma care
- Alleged robbers point fingers at each other
- Police say wife slashes at husband, eludes K-9
- Berks sports surgeon explains Wentz's ACL injury
- P'burg man charged in brutal attack of girlfriend
- Flemington council gives nod to controversial Union Hotel redevelopment plan