MAHONING TWP., Pa. - A Carbon County woman is facing several charges after police say they caught her with several drugs and saw her child smoking.
On January 10, police were called to the Carbon Plaza Mall for a report of an intoxicated person.
According to police, they arrived and found a 14-year-old smoking a cigarette.
Police found methamphetamine, heroin, marijuana and a syringe on the teen's mother, Alicia Hibbler, 38, of Lehighton.
She is charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance, possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Hibbler has a preliminary hearing set for March 22.
A 41-year-old man is facing charges in relation to an armed robbery of Dollar General in Schuylkill County.Read More »
- Grab your ski gear, Blue Mountain could open early
- Stroudsburg mayor announces run for state senate
- Pair accused of stealing manhole covers, storm grate
- Schuylkill River Heritage Area adopts new name, logo
- East Stroudsburg University faces over $5M budget deficit
- One Tank Trip: Pocono Indian Museum
- Police cite wrong-way driver in messy crash on Route 222
- Updated Adam Matos gets life in prison in quadruple murder case
- Volunteers give hope to Barclay Friends residents after fire
- Updated Bethlehem cops serve in a different manner
- Prosecutor aims for multiple life sentences for Daniel Clary
- Man being booked for exposing himself allegedly exposes himself
- Updated Health Beat: Mole mapper app tracks cancer
- Reading Christmas tree lighting ceremony set for Dec. 1
- 4 Lehigh Valley teachers to improve STEM education
- Legislation moved for additional police protection