Stroud Area Regional Police have named the wanted counterfeiter that has been using fake $50 bills in Stroudsburg and East Stroudsburg.
Police say Daniel Allen Koltun has a warrant out for his arrest for several counts of forgery and tampering with records, with likely more charges on the way.
Koltun, described as a 34 year-old white male, five feet five inches tall and approximately 130 pounds, was last known to be homeless and "operating a blue mountain bike," according to police.
He often wears his long brown hair pulled back into a bun.
Police last specified that there were six counterfeiting incidents involving four fake $50 bills and two fake $20 bills.
Police ask that anyone with information contact the Stroud Area Regional Police Department at 570-421-6800.
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Police activity prompts 'secure in place' measure at Pleasant Valley School District
- VIDEO: Frein given additional prison time
- Woman arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- I-80 WB reopened after ATV and car wreck
- Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying
- Updated Arrest made in Allentown murder
- Deadly dog attack prompts warning to other dog owners
- Updated Members of white supremacist group face federal charges
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Updated Nazareth rollover crash injures two
- BB gun-toting vandals shooting out car windows in Reading
- Updated Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Updated Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium
- Updated Man shot in Allentown Friday afternoon
- 88-year-young student celebrated at ESU