GOULDSBORO, Pa. - Police in Monroe County are looking for a man who went missing last Thursday.
Richard McClain, 56, was last seen on May 26 driving a silver Dodge Ram 2500 with Pennsylvania registration YXK6660.
On May 28, McClain's vehicle was located on Plank Road in Gouldsboro. McClain's cell phone and other personal belongings were found inside his vehicle.
McClain is white with grey hair and blue eyes. He is approximately 5'9 and weighs 185 pounds.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pocono Mountain Regional Police at (570) 894-2400 or the Monroe County Control Center at (570) 992-9911.
Police say Diane Probst, 51, of Sugarloaf, was shot by her husband Steven Probst, 62, around 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Shenandoah Fish & Game Protective Association.Read More »
- Man's arm grievously wounded in workplace accident
- Man opens fire during bingo night at Schuylkill County bar
- One Tank Trip: Pocono Indian Museum
- Verdict reached in fraternity hazing death trial in Monroe County
- Man charged in shooting at Schuylkill County bar
- Police: Man attempts to rob Dollar General with note
- Updated Woman charged with vehicular homicide in death of highway worker
- 2 arrested in Amity Township home burglary
- Police: Fake taxi driver robs rider in Hackettstown
- Updated Burned body found on top of SEPTA train
- Health Beat: Charcot-Marie-Tooth treatment
- Updated Fire destroys garage in Northampton County
- Shopping, music and Black Friday traditions at Lehigh Valley Mall
- Sunrise Chef: Rodizio Grill
- Life Lessons: Tackle public speaking
- Police in Warren County arrest 3 after report of shots fired