Police in Monroe County are on the hunt trying to identify a person of interest in a counterfeit cash case.
Stroud Area Regional Police say someone has passed around hundreds of dollars in fake money in at least six incidents since May.
He has passed a total of four counterfeit $50-bills and two $20-bills.
Police have a photo of the suspect taken at the Subway in the Stroud Mall.
He is described as a white, Hispanic male, five feet two inches tall in his early 20s. He has dark brown hair and is small-framed.
If you recognize this man, you are asked to contact police.
A preliminary hearing is scheduled Wednesday for a Schuylkill County man accused of leaving three children home alone, with one of them locked in a 'cage.'Read More »
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Leiby's reopens in Tamaqua
- Schuylkill mom says welfare officials okay with 'cage'
- Man suspected of robbing Forks Verizon store to stand trial
- Rain slows project, delays reopening of Route 724 in Cumru
- Updated Traffic stoppages on I-78 in Lehigh County will take place Wednesday
- Unofficial numbers in for Allentown race for mayor
- Police link man to trio of break-ins in five days
- Hawk Mountain bestows its highest honor on Jack Holcomb
- Clouds and some sun this afternoon
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Boutique at the Rink 2017 kicks off next Tuesday
- Environmental group to spend $130K in governor's race