LEHIGHTON, Pa. - Investigators in Carbon County say they've taken down a suspected meth lab.
It happened just after 5 Saturday afternoon at a home at Fourth and Mahoning streets in Lehighton.
Officials say several arrests were made.
Neighbors around the crime scene say they've been complaining for months about activity at the house and they believed a meth lab was inside.
Several roads in the area were shut down while police gathered evidence and cleaned up the scene.
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Police activity prompts 'secure in place' measure at Pleasant Valley School District
- VIDEO: Frein given additional prison time
- Woman arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- I-80 WB reopened after ATV and car wreck
- Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying
- Today cooler, closer to seasonable with more clouds than sun
- Updated Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire
- Mahoning Drive-in Theatre is open for business
- Almost like summer at FirstEnergy Stadium