UNION TWP., Pa. - State Police say police uniform shirts were stolen from a Schuylkill County home.
The thief or thieves took a black Ashland Borough Police Department shirt with patches, a gray Frackville Borough Police Department shirt with patches and a black Butler Township Police Department shirt with patches from a residence in the 100 block of Strawberry Lane in Union Township.
Police say the crime occurred sometime between June 8 and August 1. A locked front porch window was forced open.
A bullet proof vest in a blue carrier was possibly also taken, according to police, and two containers of sports memorabilia are missing. The boxes included complete sets of MLB cards, rare rookie cards, sign plaques and athlete photos.
If you have any information about this burglary, please call police at 570-874-5300.
A deadly accident has shut down I-81 northbound, near Frackville, in Schuylkill County.Read More »
- Man charged in Palmerton driveway paving scam
- Schuylkill man to appear in court; accused of leaving 3 young children alone, 1 in 'cage'
- Stroudsburg church to begin 'organ' transplant
- PennEast Pipeline would fuel Blue Mountain expansion
- Bird mites cleared from Lehighton High School
- Tip from Facebook staff leads to arrest of East Stroudsburg man for child porn
- Fatal crash closes I-81 northbound near Frackville
- Jury of 12 on Bill Cosby sex assault case includes 2 blacks
- Updated Governor Wolf plans to sign Real ID law
- Updated Lower Macungie cancer survivor raises money for research with annual event
- Updated Bluebells not blooming at Lock Ridge Park
- Updated New app aims to save lives in Montgomery County
- Updated New charge for man charged in Forks Township cell phone robbery
- One Tank Trip: Coach #72 at WK&S Railroad in Kempton
- 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house
- Former BCIU director, RSD superintendent enters race for Congress