NORWEGIAN TWP., Pa. - A Pottsville woman is facing charges for allegedly trying to steal from a mall in Schuylkill County.
Katelin Flamini was observed on surveillance video taking clothing off the rack at Boscov's at the Fairlane Village Mall in Norwegian Township on Monday morning, police said.
Flamini, 24, then took the clothing to the cash register and tried to return it for a gift card, police said.
This is the fourth time this month that Flamini has tried to return clothing that she didn't purchase, investigators said.
She was committed to the Schuylkill County Prison on $25,000 bail.
- Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Police activity prompts 'secure in place' measure at Pleasant Valley School District
- VIDEO: Frein given additional prison time
- Woman arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- I-80 WB reopened after ATV and car wreck
- Eric Frein sentenced to death in trooper's slaying
- Updated Vehicle hits Berks apartment building; 2 families displaced
- Phantoms eliminated from playoffs
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Bethlehem Twp. police search for purse snatchers
- Birdsboro church closes its doors after 180 years
- Fans rally to support Phantoms hockey
- Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA