POTTSVILLE, Pa. - Pottsville police nabbed a suspect wanted for aiming a laser light at a medical helicopter.
Authorities arrested and charged Timothy Ebert, 23, with risking a catastrophe and reckless endangerment.
The incident happened on August 15th.
The pilot and police pinpointed the area where the laser was coming from to West Arch Street.
When they arrived a man started running, they gave chase, but he got away.
After reviewing multiple cameras in the area, officials identified Ebert as a suspect and arrested him on Saturday.
Police say driver of Ford Explorer crossed over the center line.Read More »
- Route 115 reopens after fatal crash
- Route 611 closed after vehicle runs into pole
- 2 males break window to enter elementary school
- Pa. Turnpike reopened after wreck in Lehigh Tunnel
- Friends remember Chris Hixon, LV native killed in Florida shooting
- Camelback's ski camp leads its students to Paralympics
- Updated Morning dense fog gives way to warm sunshine later today
- Updated Pay-to-play defense witnesses testify mayor not directly involved in bidding process
- Updated What the new congressional map means for the Lehigh Valley
- New Congressional districts present challenges for Berks leaders
- Updated Blakeslee woman killed in Rt. 115 head-on collision
- Updated Baby Maeve gets some life lessons from dad
- Upper Macungie police use donation to start child fingerprint, DNA registry
- Hockey players on a mission of hope
- Bethlehem Township updating ordinances
- History's Headlines: This old house finds a new life