FOSTER TWP., Pa. - A Schuylkill County man died after his car drove off of Route 901 and ended up on Interstate 81.
State police say Adam Ould, 27, died in the single-car crash in Foster Township Sunday afternoon.
Police say Ould was driving north on Route 901 when his car went off the road, down an embankment, through several guide rails, then landed on its roof in the right lane of I-81 northbound.
Ould was not wearing a seat belt and died at the scene.
I-81 was closed for three hours while police investigated.
No word on what caused the crash.
One of two Lehigh County men charged after a fatal crash that involved a stolen minivan is now out of the hospital and behind bars.Read More »
- Palmerton man killed in crash in Washington Township
- Snowfall totals from the 69 News viewing area
- ESU women's basketball manager meets Steph Curry
- Yuengling adds new beer to product portfolio
- ESU president announces new security measures for campus
- Wife who plotted husband's murder sentenced to 18-48 months
- Updated Coroner on scene of house fire in Hamburg
- Allentown schools facing $28.4 million deficit
- Chilly, breezy Friday with an afternoon rain or snow shower possible
- Berks man thanks team who saved his life
- Life Lessons: Unusual travel options
- Applications for Allentown mayor due Friday
- Penn State fraternity members due in court over hazing death
- Quakertown school board backtracks on furloughs
- Salisbury grants waiver for Swain School soccer field
- East Allen supervisors praise outgoing manager